What you should know about Bahamas Offshore Company Incorporation:
The Bahamas is a former British colony which became fully independent from Great Britain in 1973. Since then, the commonwealth has thrived from tourism, international banking and international asset management, making it one of the most solid offshore jurisdictions in the world. NO income tax and the absence of double taxation treaties are two of the most positive aspects of company incorporation in the Bahamas.
This is the package we offer for your company formation in the Bahamas:
Every incorporation comes with the following list of documents in original.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles and Memorandum
- Appointment of First Director
- Legalization by apostille
- Registered Agent and office
- Annual payments to government
- Power of attorney for opening bank account
- Board of directors resolution authorizing the issuance of the shares and the share certificates
- Certificate of good standing if required
- Corporate seal
- Delivery by International courier
- Juridical address provision
- Registered Agent
- Annual payments to the Government /Registry of each jurisdiction
- Nominee director service
Company Formation Costs: USD 1,800
Annual Cost from Year Two: USD 1,800 per annum
Contact us for details on additional services available.
Terms of Registration: You can expect your company to be registered within 7 working days of having placed the order.