What you should know about Private Interest Foundation in Panama:
The Panama Foundation is an offshore foundation that was created to protect offshore assets under the law by having a separate legal identification than the company’s owner and his or her personal assets, which means that this Foundation doesn’t have an owner per se, it works under a group of people and for their interest. An offshore foundation is different from an offshore company in that the foundation can’t engage in commercial trade or any other commercial activities, but it can own other companies, real estate, bonds, stocks and other investments.
This is the package we offer for your Offshore Foundation Formation in Panama:
Every incorporation comes with the following list of documents in original:
- Incorporation of foundation.
- Articles and Memorandum.
- Appointment of three Members of council.
- Legalization by apostille.
- Registered Agent and office.
- Annual payments to government.
- Power of attorney for opening bank account.
- Foundation council resolution authorizing the issuance of Power of attorney.
- Certificate of incumbency.
- Delivery by International courier.
- Juridical address provision.
- Registered Agent.
- Annual payments to the Government /Registry of each jurisdiction.
- Nominee director service.
Additional services are available upon request.
Formation costs: USD 1,800
Annual Cost from Year Two: USD 1,800
Terms of registration: Registration of any new company may take 7 working days from order placement to delivery.
Contact us for details on additional services available.