What you should know about Luxembourg Offshore Company Formation:
Luxembourg is a very small European country that stands almost in the heart of Europe, both geographically and economically; even though it’s a small country, it has a huge presence in the financial world and it’s considered a safe place for offshore banking and company formation. It’s one of the few places that hasn’t been connected to any money laundering or illegal banking activities; it has very lax taxing laws and financial regulations, along with neutral politics that won’t sidetrack the financial sector so it’s considered a very stable country for offshore businesses.
This is the package we offer for your company formation in Luxembourg:
- Analyses of the structure.
- Preparation of Mem & Arts (Memorandums and Articles of Association).
- Contact with the Notary.
- Process of due diligence.
- Representation at the notary act.
- Register of commerce.
- Fiscal number.
- Costs and duties for a company with 31.000€ capital.
- File opening.
- Access to Intranet Member space.
- Including Domiciliation.
- Maintaining registers, company files.
- Mail management.
- Tax returns.
- Annual accounts.
- Annual general meeting.
- Provision for auditor.
- Provision AGM representation.
- Access Intranet Member Space.
- Access Telephone & Fax.
- 2 directors.
- Assistance in opening of bank account through introduction
Company Formation Cost: 10,000 EUR
Annual Costs from Year Two: 10,000 EUR per annum
Accounts Publication Costs: 200 EUR per year
Contact us for details on additional services available.
Terms of Registration: You can expect your company to be registered within 7 working days of having placed the order.