What you should know about Oregon LLC Formation:
The taxing laws for businesses in Oregon are the most flexible, there’s no franchise tax in action for companies, which means that a corporation only pays a tax amount based on its income and there are no additional fees for franchise taxes, that are valued over the whole company’s net worth. In order to form an LLC in Oregon it is required that your company have a registered agent and a physical address in the State, as well some legal documents that are provided in our services.
This is the package we offer for your LLC formation in Oregon:
Every incorporation comes with the following list of documents in original:
- Certificate of Formation with Apostil.
- Affidavit of Incumbency.
- LLC Operating Agreement.
- 3 Class Member Agreement.
- Nominee Director Agreement.
- Registered Agent and Address.
- Board Resolution to Open a Bank Account.
- 24 Hour Expedited Service.
- International Courier Delivery.
- Juridical address provision.
- Registered Agent.
- Annual payments to the Government / Registry of each jurisdiction.
Additional services are available upon request
- Nominee Director Service.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Apostille any Document.
LLC Formation Costs: USD 1,300
Annual Costs from Year Two: USD 1,300
Terms of registration: Registration of any new company may take 1 business day to register and up to 7 business days for delivery.
Contact us for details on additional services available.