What you should know about Offshore Company Formation in Panama:
Panama is geographically situated in a point that joins the South of America with its North, making it a bridge between the countries in both sides which gives it an advantage for trading and business in general. The country also controls the Panama Canal which is a huge part of international trading and gives their economy a very stable ground. To top it all, Panama has favorable laws for offshore legal companies owned by individuals around the world; such as taxing laws that work in favor of offshore banking companies, businesses that don’t earn their incomes in the country are not expected to pay business taxes.
This is the package we offer for your Offshore Company formation in Panama:
Every incorporation comes with the following list of documents in original:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Articles and Memorandum.
- Appointment of three Directors.
- Legalization by apostille.
- Registered Agent and office.
- Annual payments to government.
- Power of attorney for opening bank account.
- Board of directors resolution authorizing the issuance of the shares and the share certificates.
- Certificate of good standing if required.
- Delivery by International courier.
- Juridical address provision.
- Registered Agent.
- Annual payments to the Government /Registry of each jurisdiction.
- Nominee director service.
Additional services are available upon request.
Formation Costs: USD 1,400
Annual Cost from Year Two: USD 1,400
Terms of registration: Registration of any new company may take 7 working days from order placement to delivery.
Contact us for details on additional services available.