What you should know about Texas LLC Formation:
The state of Texas has the second largest population in the United States, it’s one of the most popular states for incorporation and LLC formation. There are big companies in Texas like oil companies and huge financial moguls; there are also small business mostly in agriculture and information technology, Texas has a mixed and expanding financial industry. Entrepreneurs choose to incorporate in Texas since they would have access to a large population and natural resources.
This is the package we offer for your LLC formation in Texas:
Every incorporation comes with the following list of documents in original.
- Certificate of Formation with Apostille.
- Affidavit of Incumbency.
- LLC Operating Agreement.
- Registered Agent and Address.
- Board Resolution to Open a Bank Account.
- Power Of Attorney.
- 24 Hour Expedited Service.
- International Courier Delivery.
- Juridical address provision
- Registered Agent
- Annual payments to the Government (Franchise Tax)
Additional services are available upon request:
- Nominee Director Service.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Apostille any Document.
Company Formation Costs: USD 3,300
Annual Costs from Year Two: USD 2,100 per annum
Contact us for details on additional services available.
Terms of Registration: You can expect your company to be registered within 7 working days of having placed the order.