What you should know about Florida LLC Formation:
The State of Florida has an excellent financial climate and it can be considered a business friendly state. Entrepreneurs often decide to move their business to Florida because doing financial and taxing transactions are easier and smoother in the sunshine state. One interesting aspect of this jurisdiction is that Florida has the lowest annual fees and fewest corporate reporting requirements; besides it doesn’t have minimum capital requirements for incorporating your business, which means that you won’t need to invest a huge chunk of money to move there.
This is the package we offer for your LLC formation in Florida:
Every incorporation comes with the following list of documents in original.
- Certificate of Formation with Apostille.
- Affidavit of Incumbency.
- LLC Operating Agreement.
- Registered Agent and Address.
- Board Resolution to Open a Bank Account.
- Power Of Attorney.
- 24 Hour Expedited Service.
- International Courier Delivery.
- Juridical address provision.
- Registered Agent.
- Annual payments to the Government (Franchise Tax).
Additional services are available upon request:
- Nominee Director Service.
- Certificate of Good Standing.
- Apostille any Document.
Company Formation Costs: USD 1,700
Annual Costs from Year Two: USD 1,700 per annum
Contact us for details on additional services available.
Terms of Registration: You can expect your company to be registered within 7 working days of having placed the order.