What you should know about BVI Offshore Company Formation:
The British Virgin Islands hold one of the most solid and flexible structures for company formation as there are very few requirements that must be met in order to establish your business in their jurisdiction. A member of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO), setting up your company in BVI will ensure not only the benefits of a jurisdiction free from any form of double taxation layers, but also the possibility to glide through the process with ease alongside the certainty of having the highest corporate standards.
This is the package we offer for your company formation in BVI:
Every incorporation comes with the following list of documents in original.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles and Memorandum
- Appointment of First Director
- Legalization by apostille (Panama)
- Registered Agent and office
- Annual payments to government
- Power of attorney for opening bank account
- Board of directors resolution authorizing the issuance of the shares and the share certificates
- Share Certificate
- Certificate of good standing if required
- Corporate seal.
- Delivery by International courier.
- Juridical address provision.
- Registered Agent.
- Annual payments to the Government.
- Registry of each jurisdiction.
Company Formation Costs: USD 1,400
Annual Costs from Year Two: USD 1,400 per annum
Contact us for details on additional services available.
Terms of Registration: You can expect your company to be registered within 7 working days of having placed the order.